Navigation

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Pin It


An Attempt To Sign In To My Blog Was Prevented By Google

 

Just after posting a content, while I'm about to share my post in Google+, I encountered a problem with my blog. My post can be shared, yet the content description doesn't appear, just the title and the post image, as you can see from the provided image above. 

Upon refreshing the page, a Warning Message from Google appeared on top which stated :
Google prevented a suspicious attempt to sign in to your account.

As I checked the details through link from the warning message, Google provided the details of the attempt:
  • Application or device sign-in attempt Prevented
  • Bolivia
  • wimaxtigo.bo IP Address : 190.104.28.53
  • May 7, 2013
  • 5:35:40 PM
I apologize to the readers for any inconvenience or error that you might experience when viewing this blog. I haven't figured out the root cause of the attempt, so far that's the only problem I'm currently experiencing with the blog. Hopefully, things will get to normal and that no further problem would occur. For the mean time, I'll be working with some of my colleagues regarding the matter.

RATE THIS POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKS are not allowed in comments. Reader comments that contain links will be deleted.

About | Contact | Facebook | Google+ | Disclosure